What is a GARAGE PARTY™
We’ll start with the basics and go headlights to tailpipes, getting you up to speed on everything from learning to ride to gear that fits your style.
Who should go
Ladies who have never ridden a motorcycle and are looking to ride the open road.
How much does it cost?
It’s free. Yeah, you heard us—FREE.
What do I need to bring?
Bring the friends you want to become better friends with. And your sense of adventure.
What we do
- Staff points out features on popular Harley-Davidson® motorcycles.
- Guests are encouraged to sit on the motorcycles and try out the controls.
- Harley-Davidson® motorcycles can be customized for any rider, no matter what your size, to make your bike one of a kind.
- Attendees learn about essential gear: helmets, protective riding gear and leather jackets.
- Sample the latest gear for fit and style.
- Hear that unforgettable Harley sound and shift through the gears on JUMPSTART™ – no experience necessary.
- With the proper technique, guests learn how to pick up a motorcycle.
- A little Motorcycle 101 – the bike parts and their basic function.
View some of the photos of our last Garage Party, click here.