Terms & Conditions
During the H.O.G. ® Cape Town Win a Harley® competition, H.O.G. ® Cape Town will be giving away a total of 1 MY15 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® XL883N Iron in Sand Camo Denim valued at R109 999.00 as prize to 1 lucky draw winner.
1) The competition opens on Friday 23 September 2016 and closes on Wednesday 30 November 2016. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
2) To enter, you must purchase a raffle ticket at the cost of R100 from the online platform Quicket (https://www.quicket.co.za/events/21691-win-a-harley-this-summer/) used for the competition and complete details as well as conclude payment transaction for a valid ticket that will be emailed to provided email address of entry holder as proof of competition entry and payment receipt.
3) Each raffle ticket is a single entry into the competition.
4) You may enter this competition as many times as you like.
5) By purchasing a ticket and submitting your entry, you are accepting all the rules of this competition.
6) During the competition, there will also be one (1) winner, which shares the competition with their friends through social media networks, who will also be announced at the lucky draw of the competition on Saturday 3 December 2016, by means of a lucky draw for a hamper to the value of R500.
7) The winner of the H.O.G.® Cape Town Win a Harley® competition will be randomly drawn from all of the entries received at the Cape Seal Rally Gala Dinner on Saturday 3 December 2016.
9) The competition is open to all citizens of South Africa, who are 18 years of age or over.
10) All winners will be contacted telephonically once the relevant draws have been audited and confirmed.
11) Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or for any other goods or services.
12) All winners may claim and collect their H.O.G.® Cape Town Win a Harley® prize from Harley-Davidson® Cape Town situated at 9 Somerset Road, Green Point, Cape Town, 8001 during the dealership’s trading hours. Any prizes not claimed and collected within 30 days of the public announcement of the winners, or notification to winners, may be forfeited at H.O.G.® Cape Town’s discretion.
13) H.O.G. ® Cape Town Win a Harley® winner must allow H.O.G. ® Cape Town a reasonable period to arrange for the motorcycle to be registered and licensed in his/her respective names and must provide H.O.G. ® Cape Town with all information and original documentation required for this purpose, including an Identity Document together with a driver’s license, valid in South Africa in respect of the winner or his or her nominated driver.
14) The name of the H.O.G.® Cape Town Win a Harley® competition winner will be published on the H.O.G. ® Cape Town website (www.hogcapetown.co.za) and will also be featured in a national press ad after the promotion.
15) The decisions of H.O.G.® Cape Town and its judges are final and may not be challenged. No correspondence
will be entertained.
16) A copy of these competition rules is available on the online platform Quicket (https://www.quicket.co.za/events/21691-win-a-harley-this-summer/) used for the competition, and may also be viewed or downloaded from the H.O.G. ® Cape Town website at www.hogcapetown.co.za